SHARON ROBERTSON - 05.15.2018
Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller
Desktop Support Technician
Description: The Okeechobee County Clerk’s Office is seeking a Desktop
Support Technician to assist with computer systems installations,
maintenance and support. The working Environment includes Microsoft
Windows OS, Office 365/Exchange, Adobe office products, and several
department specific software packages. The support technician will be
responsible for desktop/laptop hardware, peripherals, software and
network support. As a support technician you will be expected to exhibit
troubleshooting skills in the following areas: Resolution of virus infections,
spy-ware, gray-ware, phishing and other internet attacks against
computers and networks. You must have knowledge in basic router
configuration and networking. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft
VMWare and virtualization is desired.
Requirements: Candidates must have experience installing Microsoft
Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office 2010/2016, and must be able
to provide troubleshooting resolutions for end-users.
1) Ability to pass a background investigation.
2) Possession of a valid Florida Driver's License and have automobile
Working Conditions: Work in a computer environment; sustained posture
in a seated position for prolonged periods of time; continuous exposure to
computer screens and voltage. Perform some moderate to heavy lifting.
Additional Info: A working knowledge of security systems, audio/video
equipment and VoIP & digital telephone systems. Working knowledge of
server hardware and server software.
Employment Application - New Type & Tab Format - Application Download
1. Simply click the "Download Application" link above.
2. Click "OPEN" on the popup screen to open.
3. Click "OK".
3. Click "OK" and type in your information.
* Notice: There are 5 pages to this Application, to change pages, click pages on the lower right corner.
4. Save to your computer. (Optional)
5. Now you can print & sign this application and mail it to us.
Okeechobee County Judicial Center
312 Northwest 3rd Street, Suite #101
Okeechobee, Florida 34972
©2015 - CLERK OF CIRCUIT COURT - OKEECHOBEE, FLORIDA
Last Update: 03.31.2017