Welcome to the Okeechobee Clerk of the Circuit Court, Official Homepage...
Court Services Position: The Clerk of Circuit Court is
accepting applications for the position of Court Clerk 2.
Submit completed application to the office of the Clerk of
Circuit Court & Comptroller. Contact Danielle Craig at
763-2131 ext. 1173 for further information.
05.07.2019 - The Clerk of Circuit Court and Comptroller
Finance Office seeks a full time employee to perform
clerical, accounting and related tasks. For additional
details, contact Robin Watson, Finance Operations Manager,
at 863-763-6553 x1120.
CRIMINAL & CIVIL COURT DOCKETS
View Daily Docket Calendar:
Register today and start using E-FILING with the Clerk of Circuit Court today.
● E-Filing, How to Handout
● Watch the Florida Courts e-Filing Portal Video
● Law Firm's: Administrative Documentation Manual
Send Email to Support
Residential Foreclosure Mediation
● Information regarding new Administrative Order for Residential Foreclosure Mediation
an example of this can be seen at:
News & Current Events
● Download the Florida Family Law Handbook; 7-99 Version 129kb
● Official Records will accept Marriage License Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday -Friday.
● Office of the State Court Administrator - Office of Court Improvements 10/12/2009
● Value Adjustment Board
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Contact Information
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
Local Admin Procedures
● 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida - Family Division.
● Request to be excused from Jury Duty for medical reasons.
Adobe Format (type, tab & print). Updated on
● A DR-219 form will no longer be required upon recordation of any deed. For more information Click Here
● Official Records can only accept Passport Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Assignments - Current Assignments
● U. S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs (Passport Information, etc.)