Welcome to the Okeechobee Clerk of the Circuit Court, Official Homepage...
CRIMINAL & CIVIL COURT DOCKETS - Docket Listings
Next Court Date: Monday, September
Scrolling Court Docket |
● September 19-23, 2016:
In observance of
● 07.21.2016 - Public Notice:
Coming soon... The
Official Records Division announces Property Alert System, by New Vision Software.
Residents sign up on-line
to get an automated email alert if a document is recorded with a
name or property identification number that matches data that the
resident enters when subscribing. The system automatically generates
an email alert upon verification of a recorded document with a
matching name or number.
Sign-up and notifications will be free.
Register today and start using E-FILING with the Clerk of Circuit Court today.
● E-Filing, How to Handout |
● Watch the Florida Courts e-Filing Portal Video
● Law Firm's: Administrative Documentation Manual
Privacy Statement |
Send Email to Support
Residential Foreclosure Mediation
● Information regarding new Administrative Order for Residential Foreclosure Mediation An example of this can be seen at: www.circuit19.org
News & Current Events
● Download the Florida Family Law Handbook; 7-99 Version 129kb
● Official Records will accept Marriage License Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday -Friday.
● Office of the State Court Administrator - Office of Court Improvements 10/12/2009
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Department's Uniform Policies & Procedures.
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Contact Information.
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
- Local Admin Procedures.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida - Family Division.
● Request to be excused from Jury Duty for medical reasons. Adobe Format (type, tab & print). Updated on 09/24/2013
● A DR-219 form will no longer be required upon recordation of any deed. For more information Click Here.
● Official Records can only accept Passport Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Assignments - Current Assignments
● U. S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs. (Passport Information, etc.)