Welcome to the Okeechobee Clerk of the Circuit Court, Official Homepage...
CRIMINAL & CIVIL COURT DOCKETS - Docket Listings
Next Court Date: Monday, July 25th, 2016
Scrolling Court Docket |
● 07.21.2016 - Public Notice:
Coming soon... The
Official Records Division announces Property Alert System, by New Vision Software.
Residents sign up on-line
to get an automated email alert if a document is recorded with a
name or property identification number that matches data that the
resident enters when subscribing. The system automatically generates
an email alert upon verification of a recorded document with a
matching name or number.
Sign-up and notifications will be free.● 7.19.2016 - FL. Courts E-Filing Portal Maintenance
Saturday, July 23rd, 2016
The portal may be unavailable intermittently between 11 AM and 3 PM Eastern Time Zone on Saturday, July 23rd, 2016 for system maintenance. We apologize for this inconvenience. We strive to maintain our services with excellent security and system processes and this requires maintenance.
Register today and start using E-FILING with the Clerk of Circuit Court today.
● E-Filing, How to Handout |
● Watch the Florida Courts e-Filing Portal Video
● Law Firm's: Administrative Documentation Manual
Privacy Statement |
Send Email to Support
Residential Foreclosure Mediation
● Information regarding new Administrative Order for Residential Foreclosure Mediation An example of this can be seen at: www.circuit19.org
News & Current Events
● Download the Florida Family Law Handbook; 7-99 Version 129kb
● Official Records will accept Marriage License Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday -Friday.
● Office of the State Court Administrator - Office of Court Improvements 10/12/2009
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Department's Uniform Policies & Procedures.
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Contact Information.
● Value Adjustment Board (VAB) - Local Admin Procedures & Forms - Coming Soon.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Court of Florida - Family Division.
● Request to be excused from Jury Duty for medical reasons. Adobe Format (type, tab & print). Updated on 09/24/2013
● A DR-219 form will no longer be required upon recordation of any deed. For more information Click Here.
● Official Records can only accept Passport Applications between the hours of 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
● 19th Judicial Circuit Assignments - Current Assignments
● U. S. Department of State - Bureau of Consular Affairs. (Passport Information, etc.)